Sunday, February 21, 2016

Chapter 2 and The End of a Serial

I apologize for the late post but our internet has been flaky all day.  I'm happy that it seemed to even out about an hour ago so that I could get the formatting for Chapter 2 done.  Here is the second chapter and so far I'm hoping that I've begun to build your interest.

In the mean time I've pulled down the first serial as it was time to do so.  I've finally got my proofs back from my final readers so I can make the necessary changes to the file and get it released. So far I'm really quite happy with the way it is turning out and I hope that if you're just joining us that you'll pickup a copy.

Also, as a said note, the files which were posted online for A Wolf in Patchwork Clothing aren't the final versions of the file.  The story didn't change, but minor sections of the writing have gone through edits to clean up the language and punctuation.  There have also been a few minor continuity problems I had to fix.

Look for the announcement later this week about the book going live. I am looking forward to having more stuff out there for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment