Thursday, February 11, 2016

A few days and a delay

Hello everyone. I'm posting this to let you know that I'm currently hard a work on getting things prepped for the new serial and the new release.  Well, the release isn't new if you've followed my site for a while, but it is in book format.

Announcement #1: The first chapter of the Nurse Summers Serial's will begin on Sunday the 14th with the first chapter Triage.  Each week on Sunday another chapter will be posted.  The length of this one is going to be closer to 60,000 words so it will run for a while and I'm hoping that you enjoy it.

Announcement #2: I was originally going to have the e-book and print copies of A Wolf in Patchwork Clothing available on the 14th as well. Yet due to shipping, something I won't overlook next time in the planning, there has been a delay. I'm hurrying through it as fast as I can but it could be delayed until the 21st.  Sorry for anyone who was looking for it in print.

Otherwise, I'm going to be working hard on getting everything going and probably losing more than a little sleep.

In the meantime I wanted to post a couple of other serial link's that are going right now. The first is the serial "Silence in the Willow Field" by a buddy of mine Lee A. Forman.  The second is a serial which is done by David Wellington. He got his first publishing contract through serial publication of his first novel "Monster Island." Here is a link to his newest serial "Grimbly Hall"

No comments:

Post a Comment