Monday, March 21, 2016

The Idles of March

I don't know what it is, perhaps waiting for spring to begin, perhaps the tail end of a winter that just doesn't want to give up.  Whatever it is that hits me in March, killing my time and productivity, I wish it would spread itself out through the other eleven months of the year.  

The update is coming but this last week has been horrid.  I've been fighting to get all the every day stuff done, but getting my head in the writing game has been a struggle.  I plan to have you an update this week, but for now I need to keep going.

Some things to know:

I will be at Salt Lake City FanX at the Utah Horror Writers booth on and off on Friday and Saturday.  If you're going to be there please come visit and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story so far.

A Wolf in Patchwork Clothing will be free for FanX (March 24-26) on E-book.  Grab it and lets get some ratings on Amazon to help spread the word.

Due to FanX and Easter I'll see about getting next weeks update out on time, but it'll be a rough one.  Realistically I don't see it happening but I'm at least going to try to get it done.  I'm hoping to be back on schedule on the first week of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment