Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Warning! Imminent take-down in the near future!

I know there are a lot of exclamation points in the subject, but it is important for anyone reading this to pay attention.  If you've been waiting to read A Wolf in Patchwork Clothing your time is now limited.  I'm planning on taking it down mid-February and releasing it into the world through Amazon and Createspace.  I know this sounds like I'm a money grubbing author, but there are several reasons I'm doing this.


  1. Yes, making some money would be nice to cover some costs and perhaps get me my own domain. I'd like to turn this into something more than a hobby after all.  
  2. I'm currently working on the outline for the next serial which I'm really excited for.  The problem I run into is that if I add chapters like I did for my first serial the menu will become unruly.  I don't want things to become unruly. 
  3. This is one of the biggest reasons that I want to do it though, I'm a bibliophile.  I love books, love collecting books, and love to have things on my bookshelf to be able to loan out to people.  I want to hold my book in my hand, it is a satisfying feeling that I relish.  
  4. The last reason is that I am going to be self-publishing a novel this year called A Patchwork of Graves which is the book I've put the most work into so far in my life. I promised myself that all stories in the Patchwork series I would self publish. A Wolf in Patchwork Clothing is a piece of the past of this story. But it still is part of this group, so I feel that I would be doing myself a dishonor if I didn't hold to my promise to myself. 
If you want to read it there is still time. If you'd rather wait until it's on E-book or in a print format I understand that as well.  Print books are awesome!  But regardless of what happens, I hope you continue to follow me and enjoy the stories I create for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment